What are you grateful for?
(mine definitely reflects little and big things given where I’m at in my life right now)
10 Things I’m Grateful For:
The giggles of my 18-month old daughter followed by a “Dada” 🙂 My heart melts every single time I hear it.
- The patience and love that our dog Obi always had for our daughter (even when she yanked on his tongue!). He will be greatly missed.
- The card from our neighbors 3 year old boy that read “I’m sorry that your doggie went to heaven”.
- The internet (because without it, I wouldn’t have the business I have today or the GREAT people I have in my life)
- Our customers – who everyday put their trust in us and our products
- All the people that I get to work with everyday – we are so fortunate to have attracted SUPER talented people that have taken our company WAAAAY further than I ever imagined.
- My health – After a recent injury I realized just how important and grateful I am to be in good shape.
- Books/Podcasts/Online Videos – It’s pretty freakin’ awesome that for less than $20 (often free) we can consume someone’s wisdom that has taken years to develop.
- Freedom & Flexibility – The fact that I live in a small town (population of 4,500) and that I can still do what I love, with who I want, when I want… makes me the luckiest guy in the world… and I’m VERY grateful for it.
What’s on your top 10 list?
Let me know in the comments.